Why choose us?
- We are Edinburgh’s longest established dental practice, and have provided care for generations of families.
- We are a small team, and we take great pride in our jobs. We will always listen to what you want and do our best to help.
- All our staff are registered with the General Dental Council, and fulfill all the training requirements expected of them.
- Every effort will be made to make your visit to the dentist pain free. We will do our best to help you relax, and use techniques that make treatment painless. If you put your trust in us, we can even give an injection that you will barely notice!
- Our dentists keep up to date with all new developments in dentistry, so that we can provide you with suitable options for the best possible care.
- We don’t do ‘quick dentistry’. We’ll always do our best to make your visit comfortable, but even so, the last thing anyone wants is to be going back to the dentist a few days later because the treatment wasn’t done properly first time round. If you come to see us, we’ll take our time and do our best to get things right first time round, and we’ll not be pushing you out the door at the end of your appointment.
- Emergency appointments always available on the day you call.
- Our practice has a newly installed Local Decontamination Unit. You can be sure that all instruments we use are sterilized correctly, and we follow all guidelines set out by NHS Scotland.
- Careful consideration goes into choosing our dental materials for fillings etc. We only use the best materials available in order to provide high quality long-lasting treatment.